Our local and international partners:
Dr.Hamza Bin Hussein Alfier Al-Shareef, acting as General Supervisor of the Office of Prof. Hamza. H. Alshareef
- Member in several charities and Holy Qu’ran Memorization Societies.
- Former Professor of Principles of Jurisprudence at Umm Al-Qura University.
- Member & Expert in several jurisprudential institutions.
- Member & Chairman of several Shariah Boards in financial institutions.
- Lawyer and adviser to the international arbitratior
- Member of the Saudi Jurisprudence Society.
- Member of Bank AlJazira’s Sharia Committee.
- Expert at the International Islamic Fiqh Academy of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).
- Member of the Islamic Fiqh Academy of the Muslim World League.
- Member of the European Council for Fatwa.
- Member of the Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America.
- Director of the Saudi Jurisprudence Society.
- Member in several Shari'ah Supervisory Boards in Banks and Islamic financial institutions.
Academic Conferences & Forums
He has taken part in academic conferences and forums both in and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- Forum focused on Media and Security hosted by the Arab Institute for Security Studies and Training.
- Forum on Human Rights held at the premises of the International Islamic Fiqh Academy of the Organization of the Islamic Conference.
- Islamic Thought Forum held in Algeria.
- Conference themed ‘’ Barriers to Scientific Research ‘’ ,in collaboration with the Arab League Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organization (ALECSO) and Yarmouk University in Jordan .
- Islamic Endowments Conference, Ministry of Islamic Affairs.
- Conference on Dawah (Call to Islam ) and Muslim Preachers.
- Conference on Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam held at the Yarmouk University.
Publications & Researches
He has discussed and supervised several MA and PhD Theses
He has several published and unpublished books, researches and academic papers such as:
- Causality and its impact on the provisions of Fikh (MA thesis).
- Youth Issues in Focus.
- Abridged explanatory Review Edition of the Book entitled ‘’ Raudat-un-Naadhir’’ authored by the Alaaeddin Al Knany (PhD Thesis).
- Review Edition of the book entitled ‘’Hukm Bilsiha and Hukm bi Almojab ‘’ authored by Siraj Eddin Albolkiny.
- Review Edition of the book entitled ‘’Hukm Bilsiha and Hukm bi Almojab ‘’ authored by Al-hafez Aliraqi.
II: Academic Researches and Studies
- Ijtihad (it denotes the thorough exertion of a jurist's mental faculty in finding a solution to a legal question) & Taqlid ((literally, ‘blind adherence').
- Rules on Waqf Long Lease Rents.
- Legal Rules on Margin Trading
- Global Crisis and Shariah-compliant Speculation as an alternative to banking deposits and commercial insurance.
- Global Financial Crisis –Methodological Perspective.
- Fundamentals & Norms of Scientific Criticism.
- Media is the gateway to Security in Communities.
- Adherence to Islamic School of Thought (Madhab) –Concepts in religious liberties from an Islamic perspective.
- Overseas Stock exchanges and dealings with the same from an Islamic perspective.
- Suggested Solutions for the repercussions of inflation from an Islamic perspective.
- Health Insurance.
- Identifying adulthood and its impact upon reaching the age of discretion.
- Investigating the new expansion works of Masa'a.
- Entertainment in Muslim communities: limitations and Goals.
- Coexistence among Muslims and other religions.
- Changes in Fatwas and their impact on business activities and Islamic banking.
- Principle of ease in Hajj.
- loopholes in the global financial crisis.
- Islamic Culture: exploring realities and prospects for the future.
- Prisoners' rights in Islam.
- Provisions pertaining to access to positive law in areas of financial transactions.
- Ruling on trading in international commodities.
- ruling on dealings with shares of mixed enterprises.
- Ruling on changes in currency value.
- Ruling on taking on offices in centers and societies: Muslim marriage contracts and dissolution of their marriages.
- Ruling on endowing shares, securities and intangible rights.
- Disciplined dialogue and its significance in the call to Allah.
- Islamic Discourse between Stagnation and Invalidation (readings in fundamentals of the correct and corrupt interpretations of the Qura’n and Sunna Texts).
- No-fault divorce (khula) and its legal and jurisprudential provisions.
- Methodoligical approach towards developing and reconstructing Islamic banking.
- The Rabbaniyyun (the scholars who are in positions of authority) are heirs of prophethood and are tasked with great responsibility.
- Deindexation process.
- Ramadan and Good Tidings.
- Youth and Corporate Responsibility.
- Cooperative Insurance Companies.
- Guarantees of Islamic Sukuks.
- Legal Norms for Plastic Surgeries.
- Social ties and visitation relations between Muslims and Non-Muslims in the West.
- Student loans granted to pursue studies, life insurance, concealing the economic activities among social insurance beneficiaries in the West , sale of counterfeited products.
- Value of time in Islamic Jurisprudence.
- Suitability in marriage.
- how do academic institutions play a key part in raising public awareness of the heritage of Ahl al-Bayt and the Prophet’s Companions.
- Unmarriageable women in Islam.
- The guardian’s right in the event of the ward’s illness.
- Issues in the jurisprudence of Personal Status.
- Muslim’s participation in minority societies from a political and social perspective.
- Discussions on Fatwa of Islamic Research Academy on Riba in the light of Islam.
- Comparasion between both books of Al-Ashbah wa-al-Nazar'r authored by al-Suyuti & Ibn Nujaym.
- Banking deposits: jurisprudential approach.
- Waqf and Will : Islamic introduction.